The sales pitch…
Its a bit generic, but hopefully covers a few of the key points.
I’m really not a fan of the sales pitch, always found it much easier to meet in person – If you can meet for a chat & browse some photos/albums over a coffee or glass of something, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
THE PITCH: (sorry)
As all weddings are different and all Bride’s & Groom’s have their own unique ideas, I’ve simplified the process with just one price, your investment starts at £1350 for full coverage without an album, this includes:
On your Wedding Day:
- Full days coverage from getting ready in the morning till after the first dance
- Night time photoshoot – fantastic for sparkler shots / Unplugged sessions !
- Shooting until at least 10pm
- Unlimited images shoot in Colour or B/W
- Post processing on images
- Private online gallery to share with anyone
- Disc or USB key of High Resolution images (no copyright/watermarks) from All session
The Album: (an optional extra)
- Albums and photobooks can be purchased as an add-on at any time (even after your wedding day).
- The Book & Wooden USB Box” This is the perfect form of digital-meets-traditional and will bring a true lifestyle feel to your photographs. This clever combo contains a quality, photographically printed book with up to 20 spreads and a USB stick, beautifully presented within a complimentary wooden box. (here is a link to a few photos) from £150
- A typical large photobook starts at £125
- Albums start at £200, here is an example of a 14×10, 20 page album which costs £310: link